A fun rainy day project. Great for lunch boxes too!
Milk chocolate chips (Nestle, Hersheys or Toll House)
1. Melt chocolate 1/2 cup chip in the microwave for 30 secs and then additional 10 seconds if chocolate chips are not completely melted.
2. Dip pretzels in the cup and let excess chocolate run off.
3. Do 5 pretzels at a time and work on a large sheet of greece proof paper.
4. Pour sprinkles over top and let the chocolate harden.
5. Can be stored in the freezer for up to two weeks but I promise they will get eaten in no time!