These garlicky things won’t send your kisser away – they’re so moorish! Garlic bread knots made with olive oil and sprinkled with chopped baby spinach.
Making the dough
3½ Cups all purpose flour
2 Teaspoons salt
1 Teaspoon sugar
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1⅓ Cups of warm water (110°F)
1/4 ounce (7 grams) dry yeast
1. Mix together water and yeast. Let sit for 3 minutes.
2. Mix dry ingredients and olive oil.
3. Add wet mixture to flour mixture
4. Mix all ingredients together.
5. Knead for 10 minutes.
6. Oil a bowl and put dough in and cover with cling flim for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from fridge, roll out a rectangle and cut into strips.
8. Tie each strip loosely into a knot, stretching gently if necessary and place on lightly greased tray.
9. Bake in preheated oven at 375°F for 20 minutes.
1 Garlic clove, grated
1/4 cup Fresh baby spinach, finely chopped
1. Crush the garlic clove.
2. Wash, rinse and finely chop the spinach leaves.
3. Warm the olive oil and mix together the crushed garlic and chopped spinach.
4. Finally, pour over the garlic dough balls and coat well.